We are proud to offer a truly comprehensive and global evidence-based scientific programme that has been developed with supporting organisations like the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Association of Trainees in Obstetrics & Gynecology (WATOG), FIGO’s divisions and committees, member societies and regional federations.
Join us for the first in-person FIGO World Congress since 2018 where there will be plenty of opportunities for face-to-face learning and networking, including:
• Renowned endowed lectureships
• Emerging science and discovery
• Late-breaking topics and controversies
• Plenary talks and panel discussions
• Interactive and Hands-on simulation labs and workshops
• Surgical video classrooms
• Film festival
We hope to see you there!
Dr Meg Autry MD
Chair, FIGO Paris 2023 Scientific Programme Committee
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The University of California, San Francisco